All promotional photos in this blog belong to ABC/touchstone TV

vendredi 30 mai 2008

Questions for our Oceanic 3


1) What do you find the most challenging aspect of performing the flash-forward scenes?

The most challenging aspect is not knowing the whole storyline. I'm left to fill in a lot of blanks. For example, what happened to Sun when she finally returned to Korea? We know she delivered her baby, Ji Yeon, but how did she find out her father, Mr. Paik, is seemingly connected to the Hanso Foundation?

And there so many more ... I'm left guessing a lot of these things on my own and hope for the best.




2) Can you offer some teasers/hints about the Oceanic 6's great escape?

It was pretty tough. We were joking about how amazing it is that the baby made it. After we escape one peril or another, we look over at the doll which acts as the baby's stunt double and say stuff like, "Oh no, the baby's not moving!"



3) Can you offer some teasers/hints about the Oceanic 6's great escape?

Without giving too much away ... I have to say the Oceanic 6's great escape feels like it was inevitable. A lot of events occurred, some heroic sacrifices, fortunate accidents, fate, but most importantly, love saved them.

Emotionally? Emotionally ... emptiness.




Baby Aaron

1) What do you find the most challenging aspect of performing the flash-forward scenes?

The challenge is always figuring out how convey the essence of my emotional experience in these flash-forwards while still being too young to talk. Not only that, I've also got these three other babies sharing my part with me, and, excuse me for sounding like a diva, but they all have their own misguided interpretations of the role.

2) Can you offer some teasers/hints about the Oceanic 6's great escape?

Let's just say filming scenes about escaping from an island is pretty darn scary when you can't walk, swim or fly a helicopter. Sure I can cry on a dime, but let's just say the fear I experienced shooting those scenes was very real.



source : little spoiler on LA times

Aucun commentaire: