All promotional photos in this blog belong to ABC/touchstone TV

lundi 10 août 2009

Ian Somerhalder's interview concerning LOST


i'll skip the part concerning his new show (i can't wait to watch it !!) Vampire diaries to put what he said about his possible return on LOST !

Q: Are you going to be returning to Lost?
Ian: That's the idea.

Q: Are you going to go back to the plane, before it crashed?
Ian: I don't know any of that stuff, but that's the idea. We're working it out and making it happen.

Q: Do you have any idea what the storyline would be?
Ian: I have no clue. And, I probably won't know until the day I get there. That is the one thing that I am really curious about. Over the years, those guys have gotten so smart to not tell actors anything because we talk to you guys.

Q: Were you surprised when you got the call about returning to the show?
Ian: We had spoken about it for awhile, and then I hung out with Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse at Comic-Con and we came to the conclusion that this will happen. So, we're just working out the details. The problem is just the dates. Honolulu is really far from Atlanta, and I'm on the schedule every day with The Vampire Diaries. Usually, when I would go back to do an episode of Lost, it was a seven-day vacation with a great hotel suite on the beach, lots of per diem, a convertible to drive around in and massages. This is going to be a red eye from Atlanta to Hawaii, getting off the plane, shooting, crashing and then going back.

Q: Are you excited to revisit Boone?
Ian: One last time, yeah. It will be fun. I just can't wait.

Q: Is it nice to know that you'll be able to play a part in closing out this show that you helped get started?
Ian: Yeah. Hopefully, it will be different and Boone can get his power back. There was always some element of solidarity in him. It was just never able to be played out. But, I could be completely wrong. He could just be the same push-over he was.

Q: Have you kept up with the show at all, as the seasons have progressed?
Ian: I haven't been able to, as much as I'd like to. But, I'm going to do some major catching up, before I go down there.

source : http://www.iesb.net

Aucun commentaire: