All promotional photos in this blog belong to ABC/touchstone TV

lundi 10 août 2009

Lost's 'Juliet' confirms that she'll be back


Elizabeth Mitchell is a lead on ABC's V, but she told reporters on Saturday that she will indeed return to her role as Juliet on Lost, though she appeared to have died in a nuclear explosion at the end of the fifth season.

A journalist at the Television Critics Association summer press tour in Pasadena, Calif., asked if she'd indeed "kaboomed" herself.

"It did seem that I kaboomed myself with the bomb," Mitchell said. "I like that word, anyway. I don't think it's going to be that way. I am going to be traveling to Hawaii more than once, so we'll see how that plays out, because my [V] producers have said it's all right, so that's good."

Call it synergy: ABC says she can be on both of their shows. It sounds like a guest spot on Lost's sixth and final season, though. "Yes, I will actually be back on Lost," she said. "I can't say whether I'm dead or not, but as in all things in Lost, it'll be fairly tricky."

Later, she told a group of reporters: "I really love half of it. As in all things with the writers, I know that the half that I'm like, 'Really?' is the stuff I'm going to be like, 'That was the best thing I ever did!"

Lost returns in early 2010.

source : http://scifiwire.com

Aucun commentaire: