1. One of the Freighters dies at the hands of Jack.
2. There's a whole underground city beneath the island, and that's where the whispers come from.
3. In a flashforward, Walt reveals the secrets of the Oceanic Six over the Internet.
4. Walt is in the coffin.
5. Juliet and Charlotte share a kiss.
6. Desmond is not one of the Oceanic Six, but he is off the Island.
7. Jin, Sawyer and Locke are alive on the Island in the future.
8. Kate is pregnant.
9. All of the "meat socks" (background survivors we have not yet met) will die by gassing.
10. Juliet kills Claire.
And, oh yeah, one more thing: APRIL FOOL'S!!!
I know. You hate me now. Sorry, but I couldn't resist! If it's any consolation, here's a (hopefully) worthwhile prize for reading this heaping pile o' lies this far:
At least one of the 10 listed above is 100 percent true. Honest to Darlton.
Question: What's this I'm hearing about a major kiss in Lost's season finale? — David
Ausiello: More like a "spectacular kiss" — Damon Lindelof's words, not mine. In the new issue of Lost magazine, DL teased, "Romance is always blooming on and off the island. And I hereby promise you one of the most spectacular kisses you've ever seen on the show in this year's finale." Naturally, I pressed DL's partner in crime, Carlton Cuse, for further details on the earth-shattering smooch, to which he replied, "I can disclose no more details other than to say it's one of my favorite moments of the whole series so far. And contrary to some speculation, it is a male/female kiss." OK, so it's not Mr. Friendly and his little Rent Boy. Who does that leave? Oh, right: Pretty much every other couple on the frakkin' show! Damn you, Team Darlton!
Question: I love Lost, but is Claire ever going to get Charlie's letter and ring? — Rhiannon
Ausiello: The only thing I know for sure is that Claire is in significant danger in this season's Episode 9.
Source: TV Guide