All promotional photos in this blog belong to ABC/touchstone TV

vendredi 22 août 2008

Terry's feeling about Locke


Questions
Question 1: Did you ever fear that either the show wouldn't do well or that your character wouldn't last in the series?
Question 2: Which do you prefer more, performing on stage or on film, and why?


Answer

Hi Rachel,
I never expect anything to do well, regardless of its quality. No one can predict what will catch on and what will not. I hoped it'd do well, but had no expectations..........the same applies to my involvement; in fact, there's some question as to whether I'll go the rest of the way
I prefer theater for the kick...............film and t.v. for the money. Theater's definitely more fun.

See you around.

Terry
source :
terry at the fuselage4

Aucun commentaire: