All promotional photos in this blog belong to ABC/touchstone TV

vendredi 3 avril 2009

emilie de ravin interview


Emilie made interview about her new movie but i bring only lost spoilers/infos here :)

TVGuide.com: Having been involved in all these projects as of late, will it be harder to go back to Lost for its final season?
De Ravin: No, I'm really looking forward to going back. I've had a wonderful time being able to express myself creatively in different ways [during this Season 5 absence]. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone again and, being the last season, I'm thinking it's going to be pretty exciting.

TVGuide.com: Just this week, we learned that Kate left Aaron with Claire's mother, rather than bring him back to the island. Do you think that was the right call?
De Ravin: I don't know, it's neither here or there. It could be either way, really.

TVGuide.com: You and I have previously talked about how Aaron would seemingly play a larger role in things, being the subject of premonitions and such.
De Ravin: And I still believe that. And yet we still have yet to see what that destiny is.


more about emilie's interview here : tv guide

Aucun commentaire: