All promotional photos in this blog belong to ABC/touchstone TV

samedi 25 avril 2009

Lyly in Paris!

Hi everybody! Here are the first pics of some Lost fans and herself that Lyly sent me from Paris this morning. She also told me they knew which hotel the "Lost" crew were staying at, that they were going to wait ouside the building and that she'll send other pictures if they manage to see the crew before tonight!








1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

Lyly! I was in Paris too, but I had to fly home this morning. So... yesterday I went to the Rex and a wonderful guy let me in to the "boutique". The crew working behind the counter were AMAZING and took pity on me that I was such a fan and wouldn't be there for the show tonight, so they sold me an advance Lost pack of film canister and t-shirt. They were fantastic! It really made my day. If only I had been able to stay one more day, you would have seen me with you in that line! :-)
~meems