All promotional photos in this blog belong to ABC/touchstone TV

mercredi 4 mars 2009

Lost Preview: Who's the New Woman in Sawyer's Life?


This Wednesday on Lost (9 pm/ET, ABC), Sawyer, Juliet and the other time-trippers cross paths with, among other people, a woman named Amy — and boy, is she about to make a special delivery. 24 alumna Reiko Aylesworth gave us a tease-filled look at her multi-episode turn.

TVGuide.com: How has it been for you, basically a New York City gal, filming in Hawaii?
Reiko Aylesworth: It does feel like another country, but it's great. It's also weird because I got there and everybody looks like me and my family, which never happens. It's that whole mixed Asian thing! [Laughs]

TVGuide.com: So first things first: Who is Amy?
Aylesworth: Good question. I'm trying to think of how I can describe her without giving anything away... . You come upon Amy in the midst of the biggest crisis of her life. Actually, two of the most intense moments in her life are in this first episode.



source : tv guide

1 commentaire:

Nerd E. Librarian a dit…

I'm so excited for Sawyer and Juliete! I've been waiting since season 3 :D