All promotional photos in this blog belong to ABC/touchstone TV

mardi 3 novembre 2009

Latest from Kristin




Despite reports that Lost's hottest bikini-wearer ever Maggie Grace is coming back to the ABC cult fave, I am now told exclusively that Maggie has not yet signed on to return for the final season.

A rep for the actress tells me: "It has not been confirmed that [Maggie] is returning [to Lost]. She has been asked, but nothing more than that."

So does this mean that she is the Lost "holdout" I've been teasing for a few weeks?

Confession time: Yes, Maggie was the Lostie I was referring to when I wrote the blind item about a "holdout" among the original cast who had been offered a return to the series but had not accepted. Reliable inside sources tell me she's the only original cast member so far who has been asked back to the series and unable to return. She has not shot any new scenes for the final Lost season.
However, according to her rep, Maggie had a very good reason for not making the trek to Hawaii: "She did three movies back to back to back and just got back from filming last Thursday."



source:
Kristin

Aucun commentaire: