All promotional photos in this blog belong to ABC/touchstone TV

mercredi 13 janvier 2010

Short press release for epi 6x01-6x02

that's all i got, sorry it's not very detailled but i'm not surprised since darlton said no detail online.

Episode: LA X (Parts 1 and 2)
The aftermath from the detonation of the hydrogen bomb is revealed


source :ABC

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Woah! I'm really digging the template/theme of this website.
It's simple, yet effective. A lot of times it's hard to get that "perfect balance" between superb usability
and visual appearance. I must say you've done a awesome job with this.
Also, the blog loads super quick for me on Opera.

Superb Blog!

My web-site ... Invisible Bracket Amsterdam Forest and Shade Orthodontist

Anonyme a dit…

Hello! This is kind of off topic but I need some guidance from an established blog.
Is it difficult to set up your own blog?
I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty quick.
I'm thinking about creating my own but I'm not sure where
to start. Do you have any tips or suggestions? With
thanks

Here is my web page: Aneros Eupho