All promotional photos in this blog belong to ABC/touchstone TV

mardi 15 septembre 2009

24 hours for you to spot Ian on Hawaii !


Yeah Booboone returns on LOST (it's not a surprise here lol) but Ian shared an interview with EW where he said he was leaving to get a plane for Hawaii to be on the set tomorrow ! It's time for Ian's fan to run at the airport and get a ticket for hawaii ^^

Ian Somerhalder phoned EW this morning to chat about his role as Damon on The CW hit The Vampire Diaries (look for his answers to reader questions on Thursday), but thanks to his apology for calling 25 minutes late due to the security at an airport in Atlanta, where the show films, being very, very thorough, we found out that he’s about to shoot Boone’s final-season return to ABC’s Lost. “I’m literally getting on a plane in 45 minutes to fly to Hawaii,” he said. “The only thing I can say is that I’m going back for several episodes….I have a script that weighs like 200 pounds, but I don’t really know what’s happening.”

Asked if he was psyched to return to Hawaii, he added, “I am, but you know what? I always have this romantic notion. Usually, when I would go back, I would have a week there, a great room at the Kahala, a convertible, a per diem, and what have you. And now, I wrapped [an episode of The Vampire Diaries] last night, I’ll fly there, I’ll work tomorrow, and then I’ll fly straight back and then come straight back to work on The Vampire Diaries. So it’s a 10-hour flight each way, and I’ll be on the ground for 24 hours….But I wouldn’t complain if you paid me.”


source: ew

Aucun commentaire: