All promotional photos in this blog belong to ABC/touchstone TV

jeudi 29 octobre 2009

Elizabetch Mitchell "I cried for a couple days when I found out I was being written off the show"


Elizabeth Mitchell, former "Lost" fertility doctor Juliet, says that when she found out she was being killed off on the ABC drama, she and co-star Evangeline Lilly went on a bender.

"I cried for a couple days," Mitchell says in Entertainment Weekly's latest issue, on stands tomorrow. "Evangeline and my sister came over, and we drank until we fell asleep on the couch, which was not good, because none of us are big drinkers. We woke up and said, 'Let's do ice cream next time, okay?'"

Up next for Mitchell is ABC's "V," yet another sci-fi thriller - which is just fine with the actress, who labels herself a "dork and a nerd."

"They know I'm one of them. Completely," said Mitchell. "Like a wolf in sheep's clothing, I'm a sci-fi fan - with a soccer mom on the outside."

source :
www.nydailynews.com

Aucun commentaire: