All promotional photos in this blog belong to ABC/touchstone TV

dimanche 14 septembre 2008

Lost Star Accepts Responsibility and Loses License for DUI "Mistake"

Daniel Dae Kim on Friday pleaded no contest to drunken driving charges stemming from his Oct. 25 arrest in Honolulu. The Lost star was ordered to pay a $500 fine, had his license revoked for six months, is subject to drug-and-alcohol assessments and must perform 72 hours of community service.

"You need to understand that 0.168 [blood alcohol content] is more that double the legal limit. [You] were seriously impaired," the AP quotes District Judge William Cardwell as telling Kim. "It just cannot happen again. It's simply too dangerous."

After the hearing, Kim told reporters he was "grateful and relieved" to have the matter resolved. "It's been a pretty difficult time for my family and me," he added. "But I'm glad I had a chance to take responsibility for my mistake." — Matt Mitovich

source :tv guide

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Amiable post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.

Anonyme a dit…

Brim over I agree but I contemplate the list inform should prepare more info then it has.