hmm, lyly you need to wake up and do more update lol
Rebecca mader added those pics in her facebook
rebecca mader facebook
ryan podcast as always !
- College campus scene in winter, contemporary, Oxford?
- Names from various sightings at very active Kualoa shoots.
- Medical scene with new female names and Mattingly (Yankees shoutout). Clinic or institution?
- Strong hints of a Desmond/Penny baby. Seemed a guess at Phillipines shoot last week, but other clues now, including (not mentioned on podcast) casting for very young baby, Caucasian," dark hair okay, not Aaron."
- Butcher shop but no Dominic? Same day as Ana Lucia shoot?
Source: ryan podcast
Question: All these years with your damn puzzles! I have a little puzzle for you to figure out, Mr. Ausiello: S**rf*s bl*w! Good luck with that one. -- Kyle
Ausiello: Smurfs blow! Wow, that was F-U-N. Now I'll return the favor with another one of my phenomenally successful multiple choice quizzes, this time pertaining to the fate of a certain MIA island on Lost. We will come to learn that one of the following is true in Lost's fifth season premiere.
A. The Island moved forward in time.
B. The Island moved backward in time.
C. The Island did not move in time, but it did move in space -- to another location on the planet.
D. The Island did not move in time or space -- it's still there, but Dharma tech renders it invisible to the naked eye.
Question: Thanks for the interview with Emilie de Ravin, but do you know for sure that Claire will be back for Lost's sixth and final season? I'm suspicious. -- Devon
Ausiello: I was too, but then I asked executive producer Carlton Cuse and he put my mind at ease. "Claire is a wonderful part of the show and the audience can rest assured that they will see [her] again on Lost," Cuse told me Sunday night at the Governors Ball. "It's just all part of Damon and my grand plan for how the story is going to be best told. And we don't want someone to be on the show and not be serviced well. The story that we're telling this year is going in some other directions, but we'll circle back around to include Emilie we think in a very exciting way."
source : ew
I have some nice exclusive spoilers for you all today from one of my new sources called Kronos and deals with the recent Desmond, Penny and Ben filming.
1) For this episode there are no main flashbacks or flashforwards, and it is very linear like a normal television episode.
2) Desmond and Penny have been flying under the radar for awhile and they're having a kid.
3) They move around every few months and in this episode they are in a city named Mati.
4) Ben is hot on their trail.
5) Ben Tortures someone from the Widmore Group
6) We find out that there are a handful of Dharma stations located throughout the world. They are not just on the island.