All promotional photos in this blog belong to ABC/touchstone TV

dimanche 7 septembre 2008

Misfits TV: Best of 2007-2008

With the Fall season of television finally upon us, we Misfits wants to take one last long back at the season that was. A season filled with as many highs as lows for you sci-fi fans out there. So what we're going to do over the next week is provide you, dear readers, with our personal choices for the best and worst of the last year of television.

The Misfits asked me to go first. I can't tell if it's because of my excellent taste in television, or I was the last one to say "not it" during our meeting. I'm praying for the former, counting on the latter. Without further ado, here are my choices for the most memorable moments of the past year of sci-fi television. (When applicable/available, I offered up my runner up as well.)

Best Series

Lost. After shedding its skin in the mind-bending Season 3 finale, Lost embraced its inner hardcore sci-fi geek, introducing us to time-traveling bunnies, frozen donkey wheels, and an ever-expanding plot that just might involve the survival of the human race.


Runner-Up: Chuck. My surprise show of the year. While certain shows stormed out of the gates only to run ragged by season's end, Chuck aged like a fine wine. A fine wine that had been injected with the government's most dangerous secrets. Zachary Levi could play broad comedy and heavy drama with equal ease, but the show's secret weapon is Adam Baldwin, who injects what seems on paper as a cliched heavy with humor as well as heart.

source : zap2it.com

Aucun commentaire: