All promotional photos in this blog belong to ABC/touchstone TV

mardi 16 mars 2010

Jodi Lyn O’Keefe Interview



Jodi Lyn O’Keefe Talks of Finding ‘Lost’ Lust with Sawyer

“I love you, man,” Jodi Lyn O’Keefe superfan Danielle wrote on my Facebook page the day that I posted the new ‘Lost’ promo featuring the ‘Prison Break’ bad girl. “Is the next step an interview with Jodi?” she asked.

Done and done, Danielle. With her guest-star turn set to air this Tuesday (9/8c, on ABC), I hopped on the phone with O’Keefe to seek out scoop on her motel room standoff with ‘Lost’s Sawyer, see if she managed to get any lovin’ from the dimpled hunk, and check in for a status report on ‘Prison’ inmate Gretchen. Plus: Find out who Jodi hails as “the greatest actor of all-time.”

Dude, I was so excited to see you in the promo for this week’s episode!

Aww, thanks! You and my mom.

What was the most painful part: Going to Hawaii to shoot it, or Josh Holloway?

Those two parts were equally painful, yeah. It’s my lot in life to be surrounded by devastatingly handsome men. Make that devastatingly handsome men who aren’t single! [Laughs]

Had you been a fan of ‘Lost’?

I had seen it, but I wasn’t entirely up to speed. Now I have to catch up before I watch my own episode. So my friends are going to watch it on Tuesday night and not tell me. [Laughs] I didn’t even read the entire script they sent me; I read just my part. I was like, “I will not ruin this.”

Do we see how Sawyer and your character, Ava, meet?

No, you see us after we’ve already met.

Oh, so in the motel room is the first we see you?

Yeah.


Click on the link to read the rest of the interview.


source:
FanCast

Aucun commentaire: