All promotional photos in this blog belong to ABC/touchstone TV

samedi 13 mars 2010

Rebecca Mader Interview



Exclusive chat with Lost's Rebecca Mader

Claire's not the only former Lostie making a comeback this year, you know. Over the coming weeks, we're promised appearances from castaways including Juliet, Charlie, Michael, Libby, Ana Lucia, Shannon and Charlotte. Recently, we caught up with Rebecca Mader - aka Charlotte, the apple of Faraday's eye - to talk smoke monsters, love stories and time travel. How long is she back for? And will it be on-island or in a flash-sideways? Read on to find out!

Have you been watching Lost since you left?
"Yes - I made a commitment to try and catch up so now I'm absolutely up to date!"

What do you think of season six so far?
"It's just amazing, it's all evil guys and good guys and I'm like 'What?'. I was by myself watching the other night and so annoyed that I didn't have anyone to talk to about it! I love the way they reveal things."

Did you always know you were going back when you left?
"No, I had no idea. I never thought I was going back again so when they called me and asked me to come back I was like 'Yay! I'm in Lost again!'"

How did you feel when you got written out?
"I was gutted and disappointed because I felt that Charlotte's story hadn't reached a conclusion. I was having such a great time and I didn't feel like I was ready to leave. I finished a long time ago and since then I've done four films and worked with all these other people and had amazing experiences. It was a blessing in disguise in a way, then I got to go back again. It all worked out in the end!"

How many episodes are you back for?
"I'm not sure. Definitely one, maybe more - I'm not sure. I'm not on the island though..."

Do you feature heavily in the episode?
"I think so, yeah. It's not fleeting, thank God."

Do you think fans will get closure on Charlotte's story?
"No. It's not brief but it's unlikely to give a million answers. I can't tell you why! I can't wait for people to see it - it's really, really cool."

How did it feel to be reunited with Jeremy Davies?
"I wasn't! It was great to go back you know because I've really missed everybody - the crew and the cast. I was so happy to be back with everyone, I had a really good time."

Will Charlotte and Faraday's story always be up in the air then?
"I don't know. It's depends. I want the show to end where everybody who dies didn't die and then everyone can all live happily ever after. That's my ideal ending but God knows what they'll actually do."

Will their love story play out in one of the timelines?
"I don't know - I just want everybody to be on the same year - that will be helpful for me!"

Click on the link to read the rest of the interview.


source:
DigitalSpy

Aucun commentaire: