All promotional photos in this blog belong to ABC/touchstone TV

dimanche 7 juin 2009

Rewatch all seasons with Lyly !


i just started to rewatch all seasons, i watched the pilot this week and i'll watch each week 2 episodes so i wanna ask you, do you want me to do my review and also do you want to share what you noticed and never saw before since we know a lot about the show, jacob, smokey, the others etc, things can be see differently don't you think !
so are you in ?
i'll ask you, to don't be shy and answered me on the comment of the article or the chat, until your answers i'll not put anything, i want to share those moments with you, not just put a review for myself :)
thanks in advance
Lyly

1 commentaire:

JJB a dit…

Sounds fun, Lyly! :) I'm not sure I'll be able to keep up with the normal schedule, but I'll try.

Have fun rewatching, everyone!