All promotional photos in this blog belong to ABC/touchstone TV

jeudi 1 avril 2010

From Kristin



Is Lost the New DWTS? Daniel Dae Kim Reveals On-Set Injury, Dishes on "Powerful" Finale

It's the island's newest mystery: Will any of our favorite Lost stars survive the series finale?

No, no. Not the characters. The actors!

First Evangeline Lilly shows off her crazy bruises. Then we hear about Michael Emerson getting a black eye. And now Daniel Dae Kim (who knocked it out of the park in last night's episode) tells me he took a trip to the emergency room after slicing open his hand.

So what the @#$& is going on on that island?!

Here's the scoop from Dan:

"We were shooting a sequence that involves swimming," Dan explains. "And I actually ripped open my hand on a stray drywall screw that was underwater. I had to run to the hospital to get my hand glued up. They were going to stitch it up, but they decided against it because they thought I might have to go back in the water again and they were worrying about infection. So they ended up gluing it so it was a more watertight seal."

It seems the final episodes are intensely physical for many of the Lost stars. And while Dan says his hand is healing just fine, "There are some bumps and bruises along the way for everyone, I think." Then he adds with a laugh, "People are asking me if I'm going to take any souvenir from the show, but I don't need a piece of the show; it's taken a piece of me! I will have this scar as a souvenir."

After DDK's gripping performance in last night's Lost (warning: if you did not tear up when Jin saw his daughter for the first time, you might be dead inside), he advises fans not to jump to any conclusions about the fate of his and Sun's (Yunjin Kim) baby. (Remember, pregnant Sun was shot in the belly in the Sideways world.)

"I can say that, as with everything on the show, things often are not as they appear," Dan teases. "With the baby and the relationship between Sun and Jin, I think people who are expecting things to turn out one particular way may be very surprised."

Click on the link to read the rest of the interview.


source:
Kristin

Aucun commentaire: