All promotional photos in this blog belong to ABC/touchstone TV

vendredi 21 mai 2010

D-2 : When I started to play the Numbers lol


yes yes, who never do it ? well i think i started around 2005 when i was very involved on the show and i played the numbers and i do again lol it's the 8 who made me won the LOST Yearbook lol, I won recently place at restaurant with my ticket #4 lol hell the numbers are one of the most funny things on LOST, not funny for Hurley but the obsession fans have had on it, I don't try to win million and all it's just I HAVE TO play the numbers on each games, lottery lol it's like that period !
I remember recently I made my friends crazy 'cause all time we heard at the "bingo" game(i dunno if it's the same thing like for me, we call it loto lol) the numbers i was telling the names of the candidates lol

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

If you are a soccer fan having a deep desire to travel to a foreign country to cheer and support your favorite team but cannot afford expensive authentic jerseys[url=http://www.nikebaltimoreravensstore.com/womens-haloti-ngata-purple-jersey-c-8_9.html]Womens Pink Haloti Ngata Jersey[/url]
now you have the option of getting them at a store near your place or ordering them online Prices those are good enough to permit every fan to even gift it to his friends
ï»?Goalies wear a different type of jersey than the rest of the playersThere are a lot of thrill and excitement in ice hockey playing if protected well