All promotional photos in this blog belong to ABC/touchstone TV

vendredi 21 mai 2010

Interviews with Josh Holloway, Evangeline Lilly and Terry O'quinn


Here only fews part of Terry, Evi and Josh interview you can read more here : complete interviews here

Terry O'Quinn

On the tragic nature of John Locke, and his death:

"I got an email that said, 'It was such a disappointment to us to see Locke go that way, to see that he was an insignificant loser.' My response was, I cling to the idea that he was in fact a significant loser, that his path, his actions were significant in that they made a difference. ... It was unfortunate that he wasn't fulfilled, that he wasn't able to garner the thing that he wanted most, which was recognition and respect and to be somebody. And a nobody was who he was [when he went to Australia]. He was an unperson. He was tragic."

Was Locke's faith misplaced, then?

"I think it was never placed. He desperately wanted to believe in something, and he to this point in his life never found anything that repaid him for believing in it. ... [Until he found the Island and the belief] that it could be shared with everyone. He desperately wanted that to happen. He said he was a man of faith, but I also think that he desperately wanted people to have faith in him. So no, I don't think he was ever satisfied. And that's what makes him tragic. But a good man."

Evangeline Lilly

Does that help or hinder you as an actress?

"I think it helps me be true to Kate. When Locke comes 'back to life,' if I had read the scripts, I would have known that he's alive and he's kicking and he's doing his thing. But Kate doesn't encounter Locke until long afterward. And when she encountered them, I think I was the only one who realized that this was her first time seeing this dead man alive. And I think it helped—I had to show that she was gobsmacked...

"There are a lot of times when I'll show up on set and say to the director, 'Walk me through this. Where has [Kate] been and what is she doing? Because we don't shoot in chronological order. It can be hard to remember what the chronology is and how much time has passed between events. We have Greg Nations, who's become famous as the script supervisor who maintains all the details and all the chronology. But sometimes the director will make a decision on the fly. When's the last time she saw her? Oh, let's say two hours-ish."

Josh Holloway

On the season four finale reveal, and his role in concealing it:

"I was [filmed] in a coffin when they were trying to keep Terry O'Quinn's secret. They put me in a suit, and they put me in the coffin, and they shot it. I got to tell you, it pissed me off. Because even if you know you're not dead, you feel like you're dead for a minute."

1 commentaire:

periyannan a dit…

Really awesome blog. Your blog is really useful for me. Thanks for sharing this informative blog. Keep update your blog.

ibm full form in india |
ssb ka full form |
what is the full form of dp |
full form of brics |
gnm nursing full form |
full form of bce |
full form of php |
bhim full form |
nota full form in india |
apec full form |