All promotional photos in this blog belong to ABC/touchstone TV

samedi 22 mai 2010

Elizabeth Mitchell Interview




Lost: Will We Get to See Sawyer and Juliet Go Dutch for Coffee?

Ever since the Season 6 premiere of Lost, fans wondered what Juliet (Elizabeth Mitchell) meant when she offered a coffee date to Sawyer (Josh Holloway) in which they could go Dutch. With the series coming to an end Sunday, TVGuide.com caught up with Mitchell to find out whether Juliet and Sawyer will be reunited and whether she's satisfied with the conclusion of her storyline.

TVGuide.com: The perception is that we're going to see Juliet back having that coffee date with Sawyer. Can we expect any surprises?
Elizabeth Mitchell: There probably will be surprises. I wouldn't trust anything one way or another. I was happy to do what they had me do. I had a great time and it's fun knowing, but there's so much I don't know about the finale.

TVGuide.com: Did you know what those lines about going Dutch for coffee meant when you said them in the premiere?
Mitchell: I did because I thought that was something I should know in the playing of it. I had a feeling that I knew what they were and I was kind of given the go-ahead to do it the way that I thought that it was. So I did have somewhat of an idea, yes. I didn't go into it blind.

TVGuide.com: Do you feel you're more knowledgeable about it now?
Mitchell: Yeah, or maybe about the same. They definitely gave me enough ammunition to do what I needed to do. I feel like I was pretty much right on in the way that I played it. The producers are mischievous, though. [Laughs] Who knows what they're going to do. Any day now I'm expecting them to call and say they're not going to use my stuff [for the finale]. I know they filmed things that weren't there and other things to throw people off. They're serious about keeping this secret.

TVGuide.com: Were you satisfied with the ending they gave to Juliet?
Mitchell: To a degree. The thing about Juliet is that she was such a complex character and I had so much invested in her story. We could do about six hours and I still wouldn't feel it was wrapped up. I enjoyed what they had me do. I thought it was authentic.

TVGuide.com: A lot of fans believe that Juliet is Jack's ex-wife in the sideways universe.
Mitchell: Oh, that would be pretty cool. We'll see if everybody is right or not. [Laughs] I really wish I could say.

TVGuide.com: How do you feel coming to the end of Lost?
Mitchell: It's funny, it was so strange saying goodbye to everybody. Some people did it in different ways: Some out partying, some people were doing their own thing. I sat really quietly with Evangeline [Lilly] for a little bit, and I sat really quietly with Terry [O'Quinn] and I just thought about how much I really like these people. I remember saying goodbye to the guys when I did my final thing and everyone was saying thank you. It's got that feeling of "job well done," where everybody feels like they gave as much as they had to give and felt good about it. It's a happy goodbye, rather than a "we should've done more" goodbye.


source:
TvGuide

1 commentaire:

Unknown a dit…

Thanks for the informative article.This is one of the best resources I have found in quite some time.Nicely written and great info.I really cannot thank you enough for sharing.

Herbalife in Chennai
Subamwellness in Chennai
Weight Loss in Chennai
Weight Gain in Chennai