All promotional photos in this blog belong to ABC/touchstone TV

mardi 23 février 2010

From Kristin



A picture is worth a thousand words, and at least 500 of those would be hot and smoldering when it comes to Ian Smolderhotter Somerhalder.

And when a photo is combined with the headline above, it says these words too:

Spoiler Alert! Ian just might pop back up on Lost again—Praise Jacob!—but not before he scores a point or two over Stefan (with Nina Dobrev's Elena) on The Vampire Diaries. What's that other word again? Oh yeah: Woo.

Deirdre in Tallahassee: Please, Lost scoop!

Keep reading below, but also, I'm going to be interviewing the Lost cast very soon at the Paley Television Festival, along with many others from other awesome shows. So (a) look for me and say hi if you happen to attend the festival and (b) Please email me any questions and/or professions of love for the following casts: Modern Family, Lost, NCIS, Community, Dexter, Cougar Town, The Vampire Diaries, Breaking Bad, FlashForward, Glee or Curb Your Enthusiasm. (Especially Dexter, as I'll be moderating that one...and trying not to weep when I see Julie Benz.)

Stephanie: What's the word on Lost? Give me something juicy!

Oh, and I suppose you want to know about that scoop I teased at the tippy top! Well, sources tell me that we will see Ian Somerhalder's Boone again before Lost comes to an end, and given that we now know Maggie Grace's Shannon also will return, we can only hope they share some screen time together again, right? Vampire Diaries boss Julie Plec (love her) told me she's good friends with Lost boss Damon Lindelof, and asked him about Ian before casting him on her show: "I called up Damon and said, 'Hey, Is Ian an ass? Because I think he might be an ass.' And [Damon] told me, 'No, he's awesome.' So when he asked for Ian [on Lost], of course I had to say yes! It ended up being a bit more involved than we thought, but I had to say yes since [Damon] helped me out in the first place." Food for thought: Are all the nice/cool showrunners part of some supersecret club? If so, can we locate their secret hideout and crash it? I want in!

Whitley: Thanks so much for the Lost Reduxes every Tuesday night. I love them! Can you give any goods for this week?

Thank you! Now pardon me while I try to speak with tongue tied: I know what the Island is. And you will, too—much sooner than you thought you would. More on that in tomorrow night's Lost Redux. (Whee!)

Matt in Scripps Ranch, Calf.: Enough shipper talk! I just want some fun, old-fashioned scoop on Lost.

We caught up with Samm Levine of Freaks and Geeks fame, and he said he's totally gonna end up with Kate. Kidding! Here's what he really said: "Damon Lindelof is an old dear friend of mine, and for six years he would say, 'I'm going to write you something cool on the show,' and finally he did!" Just keep your eyes peeled because it's a blink-and-you'll miss it guest spot. "It's a little itty-bitty cameo, one scene, and I don't want to say what it is. I want to people to watch like hawks, 'Ah! There it is!' " Awesome. And speaking of blink-and-you'll-miss-it, did anyone else realize that the temp-agency girl who interviewed John Locke in last week's episode was also Hurley's psychic in season three? I caught it on my 83rd take of the episode cause I'm that smart.


source:
Kristin

Aucun commentaire: